Sapphire Hummingbirds Mentoring / Leadership Program
The Sapphire Hummingbirds Mentoring/Leadership Program is a group mentoring and leadership development program. This program is designed for young girls between the ages of 10-19 and has three detail levels based on the young girls ages.
The program curriculum and activities focus on several primary areas which include, self esteem, character building/development, leadership, spiritual enrichment, finance/stewardship, personal hygiene, community involvement and college preparation.
The Hummingbirds Mentoring/Leadership program allow our young girls to:
- Learn how to respect themselves and others
- Build and develop a positive character
- How to become Proverbs 31 virtuous woman
- Build positive self esteem and create sisterhood
- Promote community service and teach how to serve others
- Create an environment where young girls can be open with each other, their parents, and learn to love themselves as an individual and others
- Provide activities that build leadership and develop team work