The Community Family Enrichment Program
The Community Family Enrichment Program was created to empower parents and to help bridge the gap between parents and youth.
We do this through regularly scheduled interactive activities, workshops & forums that encourage dialogue among families and help to form stronger bonds which build communication and trust.
The program also provides parents with resources for specific areas of interest.
- Creating a family vision
- Preparing your children for educational and financial success
- How to build a better community
- How to successfully communicate with your child
- How to teach and help your children establish "Good" credit
- Credit Restoration Programs for Parents